Search

Sunday, February 6, 2011

{ Neapolitan Wood Fired Italian } -- Phoenix AZ Restaurant

{ Neapolitan Wood Fired Italian }
Phoenix, AZ  Restaurant

 
I visited Neapolitan Wood Fired Italian this weekend...again because it's that good!


The waitress that serve me last time served me again this time and she gets a big thumbs up from me! She is really friendly and always makes me feel welcome for coming. She was also very accomodating with modifying one of the items of the menu.

She brought out a hot batch of bread that had freshly cut onions and herbs on it (it tasted like Rosemary) and a plate of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Can we say YUM?!


I scanned through the menu, looking at all of my options.


For my meal, I chose my favorite: The Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Pasta. But asked for it with "pink" sauce instead of the traditional "red" sauce.

(Pink sauce is a mix of marinara and alfredo and so, so, so yummy!)

The Fresh Tomato Mozzarella Pasta is a mix of Penne Pasta, Tomato Brodo, Fresh Basil and chunks of Mozzarella cheese.

{ Commence the drooling }


The thing that made it extra-delightful were the chunks of white mozzarella cheese.
I enjoyed every bite of it.


Oh my yummy goodness.

The food here is incredible! The other thing that I enjoy so much about this place though, is the visual feast for the eyes--the little details that go into making this place special:




I especially couldn't get over this really cool Vespa! What says "Italian" more than a Vespa?


I have had nothing but good experiences with Neapolitan Wood Fired Italian's restaurtant. I enjoy it every time I step through its doors. If you're in the North Phoenix area, you should try it too!


I think you just might be surprised at how good it is!

Yum!!!

Neapolitan Wood Fired Italian
3049 W. Agua Fria Freeway, #2
Phoenix, AZ  85027

(Near where the 101 and I-17 meet)

(602) 879-6500

Website:

Menu:


No comments:

Post a Comment